Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A special place for Holgas and other toy camreas :D
29651496.jpg

original.jpg

nice stuff jeff. this is nothing great but i was playing around with a holga the other day. they are pretty fun.

dom1.jpg

I decided to do the Holga for my "experiment" assignment in my photography class. I shot 2 rolls that didnt work becuase I didn't have the film counter window properly taped up, but my 3rd roll worked!

I'm shooting 35mm right now, but I am going to do 120 film next time, so that is why there's the sprocket holes. I only had the chance to print 4 of the pictures, so there will be more to come.. I'm really excited about these.. I can see going crazy with Holga..

These were all shot at our local "state park", which isn't much of a park at all. The light was good for reflections though. My personal favorite is the last picture..

holgas4.jpg

holgas3.jpg

holgas1.jpg

holgas2.jpg

Unimaxium said:
Wow, jeff, what film did you use for those last two? (the bottom row in your second post). Those actually seem fairly good for a holga. I love the orange in the sunrise one and the blue sky in the one to its right.
Agfa I think, my Holga take fairly good photos.

Silly nice work, I like #3 the most:thumbup:

thebeginning said:
aaah where can i buy one!?

Ebay. or dodgy 2nd hand store. Just remember it's a really really crap camera made out of really really crap plastic so don't pay much for it - I got mine for 10 euros.
But it's just so cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back