Has Something On TPF Changed

What's a pop under?? nm I'm getting a headache...

edit - And I think I might develop a twitch... this is a nonprofit, but who and where?? Haven't found out yet but I'll be danged, they'll accept donations but not provide info. on their organization that's easy to find? And why do I read things and ask questions?! lol

OK, nothing... and their FB page hasn't had a post since May. I give up. They need a little more 'transparency' (which is apparently the latest way to describe being straightforward about who you are and what you're doing! lol).

edit - And no little blue birdie tweeting since 2016 which was mostly retweets anyway, whoever's doing that site must've fallen off the face of the earth! lol Why do I always look and the more I look the worse it gets...

Uh-oh, it's also made to be used with Opera which is in Norway, and - something called Yandex, which is in Russia... And no info. on who's doing the site, too many flags on the play for me.

Last edited:
@gk fotografie you've found much more then I did, but I only did a cursory search. Also odd that TPF nor Forum Foundry show up when searching on VerticleScope.

Definitely a mess if you're not registered/logged in. When logged in I see what Derrel is seeing except the add for MPB is at the top. I'm using Chrome and have an ad blocker activated.

Chrome with no ad-blocking extensions here, and I haven't noticed any changes, just the MPB and Lee Filters.

I get ad at the bottom of the page below the text box

Chrome and ABP - I get one ad on the sidebar under the header of "Forum Sponsors." Far better than the phone or the Fire

I switched to using Opera as my browser and DuckDuck Go as my search engine. I don't get any ads, and my searches aren't tracked. I no longer get popups or ads for anything I have browsed. Its a great combo. Opera has a great adblocker built in, making web pages load faster, and DuckDuckGo does searches anonymously.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back