Handy glass

Thomas V

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
True, my Bronica ETRsi is on small end of medium format but it's really hard to beat the compact size and light weight. With a couple bodies and several lenses I don't need for any tools but good subject matter. Although a bit chunky, that zoom below is a handy tool indeed. A lite tele down to a modest wide makes it a sweet walk around lens.

Attachments

• Bronica 1.jpg
    Bronica 1.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 2
True, my Bronica ETRsi is on small end of medium format but it's really hard to beat the compact size and light weight. With a couple bodies and several lenses I don't need for any tools but good subject matter. Although a bit chunky, that zoom below is a handy tool indeed. A lite tele down to a modest wide makes it a sweet walk around lens.
645 cameras with a WLF redefine awkward. Prism finders make life way more interesting by making portrait oriented shots possible. No worries with square format.

Last edited:
645 cameras with a WLF redefine awkward. Prism finders make life way more interesting by making portrait oriented shots possible. No worries with square format.
I really do like my Bronica and searched for accessories for months until I had a good balance of features and carry weight.

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 2

Most reactions

New Topics