First time trying a metal photo

Porknz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

New to the forum. I am looking for anyone that can help a guy with no photo experience trying to get his first metal photo produced. I have some photos from a disney trip that I'd like to get made to hang on a focal wall. I asked ArtBeatStudios what to do with two picture files I have to make them ready to be turned into metal photos and I got a list with a lot of steps that didn't make any sense to me. To be honest I was hoping it more of an upload a file and wait for it to come in the mail situation. I also don't want to send something that turns into a crappy product when it's produced because I sent a bad file.

Any help, really basic help if you've gone through the process of having a metal photo made?

Thanks so much for your time.

Welcome aboard. @webestang64 might chime in here in a minute with some good information.

No a metal print of my photos. Artbeat.com seems to be very well reviewed, but I'm not sure how to even meet the requirements to submit a photo for them to create. :)

hoping it more of an upload a file and wait for it to come in the mail situation.
At my work we print up to 16x24 inch metal plate prints with various sizes down to a 4x6. We offer a wood/metal plate hanger on the back that sticks the photo away from the wall about half an inch.
As far as "getting" the file ready most people use thier phone or 'puter & fav software to get a look they like. Then just order the size you want with or without hanger on back through our web site.
Look for "Shop Metallic" top of the page..... https://www.schillerspix.com/prints-and-enlargements
Problems contact us.

Personally I use a thin black metal frame with no glass to display my metal prints instead of the hanger. I just think it looks cleaner and I do not like "floating" prints. But that's just me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back