Everyone is a nice person (C&C please)

Perniciouspoof

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a few images from a series of photograph manipulations I did recently Titled "Everyone's a nice person". The manipulations that I did are supposed to give negative personality attributes a physical form.

01- Fallacy
perniciouspoof
nick.jpg

02- Jaded Affection
perniciouspoof
Ralphralphralphcopy.jpg

03- Yanic
perniciouspoof
Katecopy.jpg

I'd love to get feedback on what works and what doesn't, what you like or don't like, you know whatever you think of when viewing them. Positive or negative.

Dude... IMO, those are all awesome! I wouldn't even know where to begin doing something like this.

really? these are amazing. how did you do something like this? these are great

great idea and talent shown here!

I also can't start thinking where to start.
thanks for sharing it. :)

the mouth on 2 is great. Is it a dog of some sort?

These look pretty scary (2AM here:D). I could imagine, they can be used as a poster for a horror movie. Really great work. :thumbup:

#1 and #3 are really awesome. :thumbup:
IMO #2 looks a bit funny after a while of looking at it.

Great work, hope you post more of such images in the future. :thumbup:

geeez man, these are awesome PP skills. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I think these are all great. The only thing for me is that for #2 he doesn't have a chin...I don't know if that really matters though

#1 and 3 are really great.

#2 I'm not sure I like the wreath on the wall in relation to where his head is. And the missing chin is very weird. I mean there is no room there for a jaw :scratch:

smiley-scared001.gif
I wasn't ready... They're nice though.
*Swooosh... leaves thread*

number 3 is just kick ass :thumbup::D

nice,the first one really stands out to me. :thumbup:

Maybe Im too late, but I can only see two photos.
Great ps work on these.:D Like others said, the missing jaw in that one image along with the background, seems a tad off, but still well done.
The last is my fave. Great textures on the skin, and the stitches are done well too. Very well done. If I was to nit pic and make it better, you could yellow the teeth a little. Usually somebody who is in that bad of shape, might not have such pearly whites. Still a killer job tho.
Well done. :thumbup::thumbup:

This is a few images from a series of photograph manipulations I did recently Titled "Everyone's a nice person". The manipulations that I did are supposed to give negative personality attributes a physical form.

01- Fallacy
perniciouspoof
nick.jpg

02- Jaded Affection
perniciouspoof
Ralphralphralphcopy.jpg

03- Yanic
perniciouspoof
Katecopy.jpg

I'd love to get feedback on what works and what doesn't, what you like or don't like, you know whatever you think of when viewing them. Positive or negative.

OMG.. how'd you do that? this actually be use in a horror film... man you have this talent. keep it up..and hope to see more pix from you..thanks for posting it..

I won't be sleeping tonight thanks to #3. However, it is downright awesome!

these photos are pretty sick... u have some skills there

Most reactions

New Topics

Back