Domain Name Sale...

If the guy's a prick
start at $2,000
for every "pricky" email, add $250
after 3 such pricky emails, don't communicate for 3 days, then add $500 to the price
then repeat as necessary until he 1) leaves you alone or 2) ponies up the high price for the domain

then make payment via USPS Money Order
domain to be released to him after 10 days for the MO to clear - or whatever is the bank requirements

if he's international ... then I'd really be cautious

if you do paypal I've heard of ppl reversing charges if they paid by a credit card to fradulently get their money back.

If the guy's a prick
start at $2,000
for every "pricky" email, add $250
after 3 such pricky emails, don't communicate for 3 days, then add $500 to the price
then repeat as necessary until he 1) leaves you alone or 2) ponies up the high price for the domain

then make payment via USPS Money Order
domain to be released to him after 10 days for the MO to clear - or whatever is the bank requirements

if he's international ... then I'd really be cautious

if you do paypal I've heard of ppl reversing charges if they paid by a credit card to fradulently get their money back.
*Makes mental note to hire astro to negotiate all future licensing fees*

there are sites that can somewhat determine it, like this: Value my domain name

$100 is not a premium, but it's really a subjective value.

Well what can you say :) Put in two of my website names into that link ...

birdsinaction.com is worth .... $74.00

macrophotos.com is worth ..... $ 270,900

So which one should I sell :) You know what's interesting, they both go to the same page. LOL.

Danny.

An update:

Dude had a complete meltdown. It was a total and unqualified emotional implosion. It was actually kinda' funny.

I think his head may have detonated when I told him I was going to go ahead and resurrect the site for my own means.

Goddamn, he hated that...

And to think; he could have bought it if he had made you a decent offer.

Okay I think you should share the meltdown emails. You can remove all linking information about cry-baby and the domain. But I always get a good kick out of a meltdown

Most reactions

New Topics

Back