Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-zXJFc7J-L.jpg

i-txvjZ9M-L.jpg

i-5hM7N3w-L.jpg

i-7hc8Dt6-L.jpg

Did I read somewhere you're a bit disappointed with it?

Did I read somewhere you're a bit disappointed with it?

Not disappointed just working out some issues with the my exposures. On lousy weather days I seem to notice more noise then I was expecting when cropped in 100%. The focus is fast and accurate and the 10fps is great even thought I mostly shoot 3 frame burst. The buffer rate is great also.

I think cropping at 100% is a bad idea unless totally necessary. I'd say its the best dx thing ever, but the hype compares it to the fx ones which is probably an injustice. FWIW I have been viewing the threads you put up lately with this camera and I like a lot of the photos, particularly the foxes

I think cropping at 100% is a bad idea unless totally necessary. I'd say its the best dx thing ever, but the hype compares it to the fx ones which is probably an injustice. FWIW I have been viewing the threads you put up lately with this camera and I like a lot of the photos, particularly the foxes

I agree 100% crop is almost always a bad idea. I'm comparing it to the D3s which really isn't a fair. I do have a d7100 but haven't used it much because the buffer drives me nuts. I think I'll break it out for some testing. Thanks for checking out my other pictures.

Base-a-ball been veddy veddy good to me.

nice. sure looks like its working out, nice set.

100% crop can really bring out the noise in a photo since you see every pixel but i bet at 100% and higher iso you will see much less noise than any of the other DX cameras..

Most reactions

Back