Cleveland Metropark - Rocky River Reservation @ Berea Falls Scenic Overlook

Error

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1st post since I joined the forum July 2009....camera using Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. Critics or feedback highly appreciated...
img_1540840551587.jpeg
img_1540840664655.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What took you so long?

I prefer the 2nd one of these. To me, the first is about the water and the 2nd is a scene. Although the first is more dynamic with the water rushing almost at the viewer, I like the framing and placement of the bridge better on the 2nd.

Just a thought for future posts - maybe put a little space between the two photos so that each can be better viewed without the distraction of the other.

What took you so long?

I prefer the 2nd one of these. To me, the first is about the water and the 2nd is a scene. Although the first is more dynamic with the water rushing almost at the viewer, I like the framing and placement of the bridge better on the 2nd.

Just a thought for future posts - maybe put a little space between the two photos so that each can be better viewed without the distraction of the other.

Ah yes....it's kind of busy here, that's why don't have time to visit this site. :apologetic:
Thanks for the feedback, next time I'm going to put a little space for multiple photos. :allteeth:

Pretty good shots. Glad you're posting!

Most reactions

Back