Classes on sale $29

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Creative Live has classes on sale for $29. The Creator's pass is 50% off. I purchased a Sue Bryce class.

I really enjoyed having the Creator Pass last year (Nov 18 - Oct 19). I watched just about every landscape tutorial and a couple on editing and using flash outdoors.

I wish I had it this year because I had more free time! 50% off is very tempting. I’ll have to see which remaining classes I’m interested in and find out if they’re excluded then do the math to see if it’s worth it.

Creative Live has some nice classes. I watched 7 or 8 a few years back...
Great to learn from their quality instructors.

I may checkout some of the landscape and posing classes. Thanks for the info. =]

Had to go look her up, because I was thinking was she the one I've seen preview videos that I saw inappropriate newborn positioning?? But what came up searching Sue Bryce and newborn poses was her and Kelly Brown, and I think it was her, or maybe the two of them together. I'll have to go look...

I know you'd know better than to use some of the poses I've seen in some videos. If you're doing newborn photos, you might be taking a class that's something totally different.

OK it only took the first video I found of Kelly Brown posing a baby... The child was several months old but still, you should not bind an infant and restrict leg movement. The baby's trying to move the legs and they keep pushing the legs back in the wrap and won't let the baby move. If I'd ever walked into a home visit and seen that I would've had to do something to stop that and help the parent learn more appropriate positioning.

She is NOT using appropriate swaddling techniques. And encouraging other people with cameras to use inappropriate binding. Can you tell I'm livid? good, I am.

@vintagesnaps, Sharon I agree with the swaddling. Two years ago you wrote a long piece on the do's and don't which was very helpful. I took photos of him with the cloth loose. A month later I did a family lifestyle session type. A Creative Live had a lifestyle class which was helpful. My daughter has a few friends with cameras that set up FB shops. I copied and pasted your info to her and told her not to let her friends do this type of shoot. As a nurse she understood. Too bad they live out of state or I would be taking more photos of him.

Most reactions

Back