Can you make these fabulous...or better at least?

ktlynnk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm hoping I am doing this correctly. After about 5 tries of uploading them, I made a Flickr account. My sweet girl just turned 3 and these are some of my favorite pics from her party. I really like the door pics, but obviously, the light was not great from where I took them. Thanks for your help!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69568371@N08/

Thank you for telling me how to get the pics on here, I appreciate it! Hopefully, I got it right this time!

IMG_2976 by ktlynnk1, on Flickr

IMG_2975 by ktlynnk1, on Flickr

IMG_2907 by ktlynnk1, on Flickr

IMG_3068 by ktlynnk1, on Flickr

IMG_3075 by ktlynnk1, on Flickr

Last edited:
Above an image on Flickr, is a convenient "share" button. Copy the BBCode and paste it here. Do not use the HTML code.

Thought the background was kind of busy on this one, so cloned ceiling , faces were getting different levels of light so just brightened up dad a little. Did a vignette blur to bring them out a little.
-
6319804203_ce8fd8f200abclvlsIP.jpg

-
Thanks for sharing and shoot well, Joe

Last edited:
I did a little basic tweeks on the second photo:

kidlq.jpg

Here's what I did in Photoshop CS5:
1. I used gradient fill layers in overlay mode to create a vignette (black) and a 'spotlight' (white).
2. Then I used a color balance adjustment layer to tweek the colors a bit. The original was just too red all over.
3. Then I just sharpened a bit with high pass.

Blurred the background, softened the skin and brightened the eyes and a tad saturation boost...

z.jpg

girls2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back