ClintLloyd

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_NRG8989_DxO-2.jpg

I like the BW conversion and the crop

Yes! This is a very nice shot. Well balanced and interesting to look at. I saw your other post saying that you haven't liken BW in the past. I'm happy to see you embrace it, as it is a far more direct medium for photography imo. Colors can be a distraction at times, and cause you to miss the compositional value of a photograph that many people these days seem to miss. Nice work.

Yes! This is a very nice shot. Well balanced and interesting to look at. I saw your other post saying that you haven't liken BW in the past. I'm happy to see you embrace it, as it is a far more direct medium for photography imo. Colors can be a distraction at times, and cause you to miss the compositional value of a photograph that many people these days seem to miss. Nice work.

I believed from the beginning, and I still believe now, many people hide average photography behind black and white images. It really has a way of making sub par look respectable. I'll only do an image in black and white if it already looks good in colour.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back