Error

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Blue Hen Waterfalls
PSFix_20181103_233336.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very nicely taken image, mobile phone cameras are getting better with each new one out.

Blue Hen WaterfallsView attachment 165342

Fantastic photo! How are images like this done with a phone camera? Are there filter effects on the phone and/or aperture and shutter speed control or is it all done post process ? I know nothing about these. Thanks Denny

Last edited:

Fantastic photo! How are images like this done with a phone camera? Are there filter effects on the phone and/or aperture and shutter speed control or is it all done post process ? I know nothing about these. Thanks Denny

Many smartphones nowadays have shutter speed contol. Mine is about three years old and have it. Then there're loads of editing softwares with great adjustment options. It's very handy to have a smartphone to take photos with. You don't have to get anxious when you see something cool in your morning stroll and don't have your DSLR with you :adoration:

Many smartphones nowadays have shutter speed contol. Mine is about three years old and have it. Then there're loads of editing softwares with great adjustment options. It's very handy to have a smartphone to take photos with. You don't have to get anxious when you see something cool in your morning stroll and don't have your DSLR with you :adoration:

Denny,
Hero2Zero is right....
In addition to that....most of the time my cell phone camera setting is set into a "Manual/Pro" mode. I always carrying my tripod & filters such as ND, Warming, Intensifier filters (Standard ring & Cokin P) for night & waterfalls photography. Wondering of how to use filters to my cell phone? Well, I customized a filter holder for my cell phone photography that you can't find anywhere online. Everyone who's seeing it, was amazed! I get lots of compliments in it asking me to patent it. LoL! Patent the product is expensive & it takes of time to approve. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back