3,200 Rolls of Rock-n-Roll History: Undeveloped!

cgw

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Sometimes think I'm posting too much of this stuff but I like the inmates here. Simply think it might interest, amuse, stimulate those among the TPF crew who might otherwise miss some solid gold. This one grabbed me:

I'll admit there might be some real R&R history in there but are there any plans to develop anything in this century?
If there are 3200 undeveloped rolls since the 60's, can't be a lot of motivation to start developing now?!?!
SS

The end of the article talks about a company working with them and how they will proceed. Seems to be moving forward.

At work we had a lady bring in 160 rolls of 20-30 year old C-41 last week that she had laying around the house as she puts it. 90% looked like sunglasses (heavy base fog) and the colors were way off to the point some we had to convert to BW to get any contrast out of them.

At least most if not all of this guys film is BW which if done carefully can still yield good results.

Looks good, $55,000 of the $40,000 goal. So over the top and some history is being rescued. Guy was good and smart and he had some amazing access. A wonderful combination.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back