1000 Random posts in a week

but, EVERYONE knows....

Eastern Time Zone, is THE time zone :)

if it wasn't, American Idol wouldn't start here first.
Think of it as "close of business" for the world!

YES IM the winner!
Sorry Xy. Kinda. I'm almost remorseful. But it's TPF's fault, they made me wait between postings.

Went over - good enough for me.

so, when i got shot in iraq, i had to patch up the bullet hole myself, because i was the platoon medic, and i was pinned down, and no one from the platoon could get to me.

i kept telling myself i was rambo.

everytime i look at the scar, i am clearly reminded that i was not rambo.

and i am teribble at sewing... especially skin.

how's that for random.

Seriously?? Or are you just totally making crap up now? Lol...you ARE tough.

100% serious.

desert storm 1991. shot in the left bicep while rappeling from a chopper. bullet went through, missed the bone but ripped an artery.

i packed some guaze into the wound, and sewed it up. i couldn't see the back of my arm to sew it, so i basically stuffed it with guaze, and then sealed it with super glue.

i did not know that an artery had been severed... my arm was sort of pooling up and filling like a water balloon. slowly but surely.

My partner is flying into Botswana about now for two weeks. For some reason, I doubt she'll be eating bologna sandwiches.

Holy $hit, what a rousing finish. Well done folks.

so, when i got shot in iraq, i had to patch up the bullet hole myself, because i was the platoon medic, and i was pinned down, and no one from the platoon could get to me.

i kept telling myself i was rambo.

everytime i look at the scar, i am clearly reminded that i was not rambo.

and i am teribble at sewing... especially skin.

how's that for random.

Seriously?? Or are you just totally making crap up now? Lol...you ARE tough.

100% serious.

desert storm 1991. shot in the left bicep while rappeling from a chopper. bullet went through, missed the bone but ripped an artery.

i packed some guaze into the wound, and sewed it up. i couldn't see the back of my arm to sew it, so i basically stuffed it with guaze, and then sealed it with super glue.

i did not know that an artery had been severed... my arm was sort of pooling up and filling like a water balloon. slowly but surely.

Dang, naptime, You ARE one tough dude.
Oh, and thank you for your service. Seriously.

Now, nighty-night.

Most reactions

Back