Panasonic releases a new...bridge camera?

DigiFilm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who'da' thunk it? Quietly, and with no fanfare, Panasonic releases the FZ 80D/82D bridge camera, with a 20-1200/2.8-5.9 zoom.

This should warm @Kodakuser's heart! :smug:

Who'da' thunk it? Quietly, and with no fanfare, Panasonic releases the FZ 80D/82D bridge camera, with a 20-1200/2.8-5.9 zoom.

This should warm @Kodakuser's heart! :smug:

In July 2024, Panasonic unveiled the Lumix FZ80D, a high-zoom bridge camera. It boasts an 18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS sensor and a Lumix DC Vario 60x optical zoom lens. Compared to simple point-and-shoot cameras, this high-zoom bridge camera model from Panasonic, which also includes the Lumix FZ1000 II and FZ80, offers more sophisticated capabilities and controls.

In July 2024, Panasonic unveiled the Lumix FZ80D, a high-zoom bridge camera. It boasts an 18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS sensor and a Lumix DC Vario 60x optical zoom lens. Compared to simple point-and-shoot cameras, this high-zoom bridge camera model from Panasonic, which also includes the Lumix FZ1000 II and FZ80, offers more sophisticated capabilities and controls.
The 'MSN' is a link to the story.

My old FUJI HS 20 superzoom is still an awesome camera. 24 - 1800mm + a great macro setting. Biggest drawback is the 12 Mp files.

I have been secretly looking at the Nikon P1000 shhhh dont tell my wife ;)

CHEERS
JBO

My old FUJI HS 20 superzoom is still an awesome camera. 24 - 1800mm + a great macro setting. Biggest drawback is the 12 Mp files.

I have been secretly looking at the Nikon P1000 shhhh dont tell my wife ;)

CHEERS
JBO
12MP is plenty. With such a tiny format its most likely really beneficial. IOW, count your blessings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back