Do posts need admin approval?

debm5469

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new here and have been trying to play along in some of the active threads but each reply says that it needs an admin to approve it. Is this always the case or is there a way to bypass admin approval? For example I tried to post something 'sour' in the 'And The Next Photograph Is' thread but my reply has been waiting for approval and someone else posted a new prompt idea for the next photo because no one can see my response yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 11.35.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 11.35.01 AM.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 1
No, not all. For whatever reason (I don't know why) you're are getting caught. It may be the IP address you are using, I really don't know. I'd suggest may not posting to the timed-type threads (A to Z, The Next Shot) until you clear the spam filetrs.

Sorry for any inconveniemce. I'm going to delete the A-Z post to avoid any confusion.

snowbear, moderator

No, not all. For whatever reason (I don't know why) you're are getting caught. It may be the IP address you are using, I really don't know. I'd suggest may not posting to the timed-type threads (A to Z, The Next Shot) until you clear the spam filetrs.

Sorry for any inconveniemce. I'm going to delete the A-Z post to avoid any confusion.

snowbear, moderator
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back