What are you watching on TV right now?

3 Body Problem - Netflix, based on a highly acclaimed book by a Chinese author it gives a quite refreshing view on the alien invasion theme, especially using more recently acquired science (eg Quantum theory) to explain things. Makes it quite believable.

Visual knockout just dropped on Netflix: "Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar."

Killing Eve - first season was weird but good. Additional seasons sort of jump the shark.

I have been trying to watch less TV recently. Getting back into photography has helped tremendously with this. Been doing some reading as well. I had forgotten how good books are.

I've started watching the Fallout Series on Amazon. I don't normally watch TV, but I am making an exception for this show.

I watched that. It was very entertaining. I love Walt Goggins in anything and Kyle MacLachlan is always interestingly weird. It’s definitely going to take a rewatch to catch all the things I missed the first time. But only if there will be a season 2.

Right now I’m watching nothing because we got had a new TV and it’s taking me three hours to sign into all of our apps because I can’t remember any passwords so have to reset them all.

Right now I’m watching nothing because we got had a new TV and it’s taking me three hours to sign into all of our apps because I can’t remember any passwords so have to reset them all.
I finally decided to get a password app, so if anything happens to me, at least my fam will be able to access everything.

Most reactions

Back