sins revealed......

Soocom1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So last week I was visiting my aunt in WA state. She celebrated her 90th and myself and the other half went up for 5 days.
While up there we strolled around looking at the various shops not in NM (like real camera stores).

We wound up at Kennmore Camera in Kennmore WA next door to Bothel.
(With the grudging approval of the mrs's. )

While there they were having a sale and everything under $2K was 20% off.

Well low and behold they had a Fuji X-m1 for $99 and cut down to $79 after the discount.
Yes I bought it.

I got the thing because with the $20 adapter I can now start using all my old Minolta SR lenses.

And then I realized just how far I had become dependant on all the Auto Functionality.

Having to manually focus, manually set the aperture, manually set the shutter, et-al, I realized how much I had given over to the technology and not my own thinking.

But overall I like what it does and despite it's small size works quite well. I am hoping to dig out of storage and possible get a few of the SR lenses I had hovering around for years that can now again see the light of day. (pun intended.)

What is the thinking of ya'll on the mirrorless?

(Oh and I was able to play with a Hassy mirrorless. To whit I could very realistically give up most of the other gear to buy.)

They typically have some neat inventory there.

Last edited:
2FEJvqx.jpg

This is the beast with a Minolta 50mm F1.4 attached.

Here are two images taken today with it.

GEcgNCk.jpg

uUwf5T8.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back