OMG - They asked the wrong person!

JacaRanda

Hobbyist Birdographer
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't think I've ever posted a portrait on TPF. Well a couple of bold young ladies asked if I would take some graduation photos for them. :BangHead: Of course I said yes. One will be done in the morning, and one in the evening. Not sure if it's necessary to say, but these are freebies from an amateur with a camerateur :)

Time to see what I have learned primarily from TPF'ers. I look forward to sharing and getting feedback. I have little idea what it will be like shooting at less than 1/1250 :apthy:. I will also try to incorporate a little blur.:headbang:

Oh well, they asked for it. Hopefully, the first post will be here on Sunday night. (((YIKES)))

Which cell phone do you have that you can set the Shutter Speed ?

nice freebie job. Good luck (which I'm sure you don't need).

I'm anxious to see the results! You want to try to add some motion blur? LOL!

I'm 100% positive you can do this!

Thanks guys n gal! :) It will be fun. I don't stress and will enjoy the challenge; besides, Photoshop can fix anything! :biglaugh: Actually, it will be 100% Lightroom so I will just 'Slider to the left - Slider to the right' :sexywink:

They will be.like...... "Why are you standing so far away with that big lens". Lol;)

That will be fun! :) Maybe this will be your turning point, make you a portrait Photographer.
What are your plans, for what settings, poses, lighting, and so on?

Looking forward to seeing these!

Most reactions

Back