Not - My - Flowers - But . . . .

VidThreeNorth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am starting this topic with a short video of daffodils. I won't be growing any flowers this year (at least I do not expect to) but I will make pictures and videos of flowers that I see.

""

As it happens, I was out today doing both stills and videos and I found that a small number of dandelions had gone to seed. Back around the end of January, Korean singer IU put out a new mini-album and I thought about working on an MV using one of those songs. One of them is "Holssi" which is her dandelion seed song. I still have not decided whether I will put together an MV based on any of those songs, but here is a picture I took today of a dandelion that has, in part, gone to seed. I am surprised to have found one this early in the year.

Attachments

• DSC_1558a1600.jpg
    DSC_1558a1600.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 1
As it happens, I was out today doing both stills and videos and I found that a small number of dandelions had gone to seed. Back around the end of January, Korean singer IU put out a new mini-album and I thought about working on an MV using one of those songs. One of them is "Holssi" which is her dandelion seed song. I still have not decided whether I will put together an MV based on any of those songs, but here is a picture I took today of a dandelion that has, in part, gone to seed. I am surprised to have found one this early in the year.
That looks like what we get here in the UK. If you zoom right in with clarity it could be considered a macro photo.

That looks like what we get here in the UK. If you zoom right in with clarity it could be considered a macro photo.

I didn't want to be zoomed in more than this. I was looking at the whole plant. I was interested more in the progress. If I do anything with it, I would be making a video, but I haven't made a decision about it yet.

Most reactions

Back