new lenses for NEX 3N?

Lars_JP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ima newbie to photography since i got my first camera a few weeks ago. I bought a sony alpha NEX 3N from Craigslist for $140. Its in brand new condition. I've been messing around with the manual shooting mode like many websites stated to and i wanted to try out new lenses. What kind of lense should i try out or get? I know theres adapters for lenses but dont know how those work? What would you guys suggest?

Probably best to checkout NEX sites/blogs where 3/5/7 owners share experiences with adapters and lenses.

I own a NEX7 and from my expierence and research the sony sel50mm 1.8 is a must have lens for these cameras. The lens is sharp as a pin and you get to keep auto focus which you would loose using non NEX glass. For the low $300 price tag you definitely want it In your bag. I'm happy to post some images taken with it if you are interested.

I own a NEX7 and from my expierence and research the sony sel50mm 1.8 is a must have lens for these cameras. The lens is sharp as a pin and you get to keep auto focus which you would loose using non NEX glass. For the low $300 price tag you definitely want it In your bag. I'm happy to post some images taken with it if you are interested.

Thanks. I Appreciate the help. If its not to much to ask for then I would be glad to see your photos taken with the sel50mm. Thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back