New firmware updates coming in 4Q

Flickering? I haven't experienced that. I thought you'd be interested in the RAW conversion via USB update. It would be nice to be able to see a larger sized version of the photo when converting.

I want one of those. The 8-16 and 200f2 are coming. Supposedly, the tc1.4 will work on the 80 as well as the 200. Had the money put aside for the 80 but had to use it for something else.

If it wasn't for money, I'd have a X-T2 too.

I want one of those. The 8-16 and 200f2 are coming. Supposedly, the tc1.4 will work on the 80 as well as the 200. Had the money put aside for the 80 but had to use it for something else.

I was going to use my $ from selling my Nikon stuff for the 80mm but I think I will wait on that and go for the iPad Pro instead. I really like the idea of being mobile for almost everything. Can't remember if I posted this here already or not but I'm pretty sure this is where I'm headed...

Using an iPad Pro as Part of a Photography Workflow

What flickering?
In spot metering mode mainly. The evf flickers at times. It's not a big deal, but it seems it is somewhat common after two firmware updates ago. I'm going to send it in this winter. The second card reader doesn't spring the card out now either.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back