Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

i TRIED PHOTOSHOPPING THIS BUT I DONT LIKE IT MUCH MORE THAN BEFORE
polarbears.jpg

THIS ONE WAS THROUGH GLASS AND IT SUCKS BUT I WONDER>>> IS HE TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING?????:wink:
IMG_1267.jpg

Well, I still like the first gorilla photo of your other thread best of the entire series.

This must have been a deadly dull day because the pictures are rather low in contrast - flat. The top gorilla picture, which is sharp and clean, will look much better if you use the shadow/highlights tool to get some detail in his fur.

Lions look good, sharpish, good DOF but need more contrast.

Unfortunately the two last pictures are OOF.

Well, I still like the first gorilla photo of your other thread best of the entire series.

thanks! that one is my favorite out of the 102 pics i took that day.

This must have been a deadly dull day because the pictures are rather low in contrast - flat. The top gorilla picture, which is sharp and clean, will look much better if you use the shadow/highlights tool to get some detail in his fur.

Lions look good, sharpish, good DOF but need more contrast.

Unfortunately the two last pictures are OOF.

Well I certainly didn't die from it (lol) but it was dull that day. 49 degrees and overcast. I thought my fingers would freeze off!
Yeah the last two are out of focus - they were super far away from me - our zoo isnt too great on letting you see the animals very up close and personal. And that one of the gorilla is definately out of focus but I like how he was flipping me off! lol

Well I certainly didn't die from it (lol) but it was dull that day. 49 degrees and overcast. I thought my fingers would freeze off!

49 degrees? lol. you should come to Canada..we regularly shoot below 32 degrees..well below with the windchill...now that's frostbite!
:)

oh, not hanks! I hate cold weather. But I've seen your pictures and it looks worth it to shoot in the cold! :)

Most reactions

Back