Melbourne and Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to a wedding in Victoria and took these in Melbourne and out in the Yarra Valley using Galaxy S9 +
IMG_20180712_183104_918.jpeg
20180531_183421.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loving the 2nd image, and thanks for the childhood memories.

Thanks guys. I agree the night shot is the better. I just took it quickly going over the bridge to the pub haha. From Melbourne originally then Dave?

Thanks guys. I agree the night shot is the better. I just took it quickly going over the bridge to the pub haha. From Melbourne originally then Dave?

Yes, I was born in Melbourne we lived in Brighton and now I live in Brighton here in the UK. We came over in 72 when I was a little boy.

Yes, I was born in Melbourne we lived in Brighton and now I live in Brighton here in the UK. We came over in 72 when I was a little boy.
You have been away for a long time. Nice that you stayed living near the ocean. I would imagine Brighton is a great spot for photography?

You have been away for a long time. Nice that you stayed living near the ocean. I would imagine Brighton is a great spot for photography?

Brighton here in the UK is so cool for photography, most of my images on Flickr are from around here, but still have a soft spot for Australia.

Brighton here in the UK is so cool for photography, most of my images on Flickr are from around here, but still have a soft spot for Australia.
I am about 15 minutes from the beach from my place. I have to put up with this lol.
LRM_EXPORT_20180511_003143.jpeg
IMG_20180319_122341_402.jpeg

I am about 15 minutes from the beach from my place. I have to put up with this lol.View attachment 160808View attachment 160810

Very nice, I am about 10 minutes from the beach on the bus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back