I LOVE MY MAMIYA!!!!

pwnstar max

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just bought a RB67 pro-sd, takin about 3 rolls with it. and i printed a couple 11x14 prints today and i looked at it, and it was beautiful. it was soooo amazing, the detail is truly truly phenomenal. just finished taking a roll now, and spring break is coming up so im hoping to take more! just thought i would share. i will share some more of my pictures once my teacher returns them :D

also, i love the look of a square picture, i realize that the rb67 is a centimeter away from being a square negative, is there some sort of mask i can put in the film back to achieve this? or is there a 6x6 film back?

Congrats on the Mamiya! Post some of them pictures... ;)

Others may know for certain, but I think the film backs for the RB67 are the 6x7 and 6x9 only....but let others weigh in or a do a quick search.

You have an awesome camera! I'm not surprised to hear how blown away you are by the quality. Congrats on the new baby, can't wait to see the pictures. :thumbup:

I have a veeery old Mamiya 645 1000 S and it's my new best friend. :love: The quality of Mamiya lenses is amazing, too.

I liked my C330S well enough with its chrome 80mm lens but I just got a black 55mm and now I really love my big old head-bustin' Mamiya! (cf. discussion of Nikon v. Speed Graphic as weapons elsewhere on this site) I want a 645AF next.

Congratulations on the camera. I used to use a 6X6 back on my RZ whenever a client requested I shoot with a Hasselblad. They didn't know the difference. I don't know if the RB has a 6X6 back.

i am on the same page. all my other cameras are now broken, so my mamiya 645 is getting a lot of use. got back my first color slide film and it is gives me goosebumps to see the positive image so large and accurate in my window!

With my recent aqusition of another 645... this one the AF... I have to agree that I LOVE my Mamiyas... I cant wait to have one of the shots blown up HUGE this season... right now though I am routinely making 13x19 prints with it...

provia 100F in my 645... the negs made me fall back in love with photography... a refreshing combo after lots of blk+wht 35mm negs almost exclusively.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back