Hello from Planet Potato

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings, fellow photographers.

I live in rural Idaho and really started getting into photography around 5 years ago. Now that I'm semi retired, I've been diving in pretty hard. I'm 100% self taught.

I spend a LOT of time in the Rockies here and also in the desert, as I'm also an avid mountain biker, skier, hunter and general fan of being outside. I have two daughters (4 and 8) who are often willing subjects, along with two wirehaired pointing dogs who are less cooperative.

I'm here to learn. I have nobody to give me feedback, as my wife has no eye not interest for art. So pile it on.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome to TPF! We're happy to have you on board.

You have certainly come to the right place to get feedback and helpful comments/critiques on your work. Please take a moment to look at our Photo Galleries, and post your images. You may be interested in the Landscape Gallery, if I'm getting hints from your interests. ;) Sounds like a beautiful area to live in!

Keep posting and have fun!

Greetings, fellow photographers.

I live in rural Idaho and really started getting into photography around 5 years ago. Now that I'm semi retired, I've been diving in pretty hard. I'm 100% self taught.

I spend a LOT of time in the Rockies here and also in the desert, as I'm also an avid mountain biker, skier, hunter and general fan of being outside. I have two daughters (4 and 8) who are often willing subjects, along with two wirehaired pointing dogs who are less cooperative.

I'm here to learn. I have nobody to give me feedback, as my wife has no eye not interest for art. So pile it on.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Welcome to the Forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

Thanks for welcoming me in board, folks. Seems like a great community.

Most reactions

Back