ogi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ognyanstoynev.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all
Lets post some dramatic wedding images here and get some inspiration.
I would love to see how each of you understand 'drama' and how do you represent it.
Of course - CC are wellcome
antoaneta-deyan-323.png

I guess this is dramatic because commonly, wedding pics are all happy and bright but this one has dark undertones and the background is also very dark and stormy.

It gives of that dark victorian feel like in literature.

Reactions: ogi
CC are wellcome

Agree with the earlier comment about dark undertones. Not something you see usually. Not a critique but question, any particular reason for not correcting the vertical perspective on the building?

Once in a while..

Love this one. Gotta ask - planned or lucky catch. In watching your posts, I'm guessing planned.

I have corrected the vertical perspective a little, it was worse, but I didn't put so much work about it because I don't feel the need of such perfection. Aside from wedding I tend to shoot a lot of architectural stuff and there this is something you must do. Thanks for the comment :)

Love this one. Gotta ask - planned or lucky catch. In watching your posts, I'm guessing planned.

Yep it was planned. I don't do these type of shots often so it took several shots to get the right sharpness and motion blur.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back