Cyanotype

I think it worked by first putting multiple layers of the cyanotype mix on the paper and toning between multiple times of rinsing... Anyways it must be just experimenting and nothing confirmed to work!

Ah, that makes sense. It also sounds fun! As beautiful as cyanotypes are, I've never done one, or anything like gum that involves coating/sensitizing paper. It's on the bucket list! The alt stuff I do are processes that I can move into after obtaining regular darkroom prints.

Have fun with your students - I hope they do sign up for your Advanced Photography course!

I think it worked by first putting multiple layers of the cyanotype mix on the paper and toning between multiple times of rinsing... Anyways it must be just experimenting and nothing confirmed to work!

Ah, that makes sense. It also sounds fun! As beautiful as cyanotypes are, I've never done one, or anything like gum that involves coating/sensitizing paper. It's on the bucket list! The alt stuff I do are processes that I can move into after obtaining regular darkroom prints.

Have fun with your students - I hope they do sign up for your Advanced Photography course!
Thanks a lot :) I really recommend this technique, it's so cheap too compared to regular darkroom stuff -- as for basics you need only one chemical!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back