Canon R6 mark ii users

slat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are they any that have this camera yet? If so how does it perform with long lenses? How well does it do in low light/High ISO?

I have the R6 MK 1 and it performs brilliantly with all three you mention. Absolutely awesome camera imo. Even with the 800mm f/ll RF lens so I'd imagine the Mark 2 should be equal if not better.

I just got it a few weeks ago. Wonderful camera! The AF is spectacular on Canon lenses :)

Now for the bad news: 3rd party EF lens aren't working so well with it. Lenses that worked with the R6 are now showing issues with the Mark II. They updated the AF system and maybe tweaked something. My Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary's AF is pulsing when it gets near the MFD. This has been documented on YouTube as well. My Irix Blackstone 11mm MF lens will lock up the camera as soon as the shutter release is pressed. I have to remove the battery to get it back. Oh, and there's no way to set the aperture as well. I believe these lenses work on a R and RP?

I was talking a friend in to switching from his T7i, but now I have to take back the recommendation because he uses the Sigma 150-600mm C.

Thanks for the responses.
You have given me something to think about Mitch since most of the full frame lenses I have are third party.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back