Baby Oscar Big Oscar

Cool idea. I've done similar type composites with kids/adults. For one of his senior photos, I did one of grandson with a ghost image of his dad looking on in the background. His Dad passed suddenly when he was still very young.

Cool idea. I've done similar type composites with kids/adults. For one of his senior photos, I did one of grandson with a ghost image of his dad looking on in the background. His Dad passed suddenly when he was still very young.
I've seen the ghost images. Sad your grandson lost his father at a young age. Saw a ghost image of a dog that was half full image and the other half was a scattered pixel. The owner sitting on a bench with a leash.

@CherylL It's strange, but when our daughter married SIL we thought sure it wouldn't work, because he was not anything like she had ever been interested in. Turned out he was what she needed to balance out. He had the patience of a Saint to put up with her. LOL He was a hands on Dad with the kids, always there for them. It's scary how much grandson looks like his Dad when I did the composite.

Last edited:
@CherylL It's strange, but when our daughter married SIL we thought sure it wouldn't work, because he was not anything like she had ever been interested in. Turned out he was what she needed to balance out. He had the patience of a Saint to put up with her. LOL He was a hands on Dad with the kids, always there for them. It's scary how much grandson looks like his Dad when I did the composite.
Balance each other is a good thing. Sad that he passed too soon.

Most reactions

Back