Anyone here who can translate Korean to English?

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have an item I bought last month that came with instructions...... in Korean. No luck Googling it. I tried an online translator, but it's painfully inadequate (one sentence came out as "False and exaggerated advertising products of the week"... I doubt anyone would market their product with that in the instructions!).

It's about 15-18 sentences I'd like to get translated into English. Anyone want to try? TIA!

39439-1592345533-35c92556516b699845e073bd943c5cd1.jpg

Try Google Translate if you have a smartphone? I tried with mine, but I think the quality of the on-line image is a bit fuzzy for it to work well; I did get a few things that looked like stock numbers; random strings of letters & numbers.

The numbers are easy... they're standard Arabic numbers. They're model, SKU and telephone numbers.

This is from my Google Translate app:

Patent Registration Utility Model No. 20-0476451 The only patent registered at home and abroad False exaggeration Strong Product Note Gas Saver Plus / R2 Button-type Gas Discharge Stars Safe rear gas outlet Using a force difference, the liquid gas in the upper container can be collected as a gas container in the lower part is. (Easy operation is possible without evaporation gas discharge when using the freezer and refrigeration.) The plus model with the evaporation gas discharge device added differentiates completeness when used with the outlet and special check button design located at the rear for safety. When using the discharge device, it is effective when there is sufficient free space in the container located at the lower part.) It has a significantly improved movement performance and valve completeness with the shortest distance movement path and handling size that minimizes the pipeline resistance. Usage/Cautions Cassette Type Adapter Connection Cassette Type Butane Adapter Gas Saver Make sure to connect the remaining container to the business unit based on the printing direction. When moving the remaining amount of the cassette time container, approximately 45 degrees so that the groove part of the container that is engaged with the adapter faces downward. If you tilt it over, you can transfer even a small amount. 1. Before assembling the gas container, be sure to check the valve's loading condition, and use it in a safe outdoor area with no fire and ventilation. (Please fill in the propane gas in the butane gas container.) 2. Print direction of the body Please assemble the gas container you want to use in the downward direction, and assemble the gas container with the remaining amount at the top. The gas container located in the lower part must have sufficient free space to accept the amount of gas being moved. 3. Put the lower gas container in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes or cool it using a cooler for outdoor use. It is easy to work without exhausting gas. 4. If it is not possible to make a forced pressure difference, open the valve again by changing the pressure of the lower vessel to the upper arm state by pressing the valve and pressing the vaporizing gas discharge button for 4-5 seconds. 5. When moving the remaining amount of the column type gas container, you can move the remaining amount by tilting it about 45 degrees or more so that the groove that is connected to the adapter faces downward. 6. When separating the gas container after use, separate it by placing the container at the bottom of the gas saver. 7. After work, be sure to check the overcharged state of the filled gas container located at the lower part. Check the shaking) The ideal filling amount is about 80% of the container's capacity, so please check the overcharge condition. At this time, when filling so that there is no shaking, move the gas against the empty container to make sure that there is a free space of about 20% of the container's capacity. Customer Center 02-765-6613

Maybe send a PM to @acparsons .

Agreed.

If I were still in my linguistics graduate program, I knew quite a few people who could have translated that in a jiffy. Or if I were still teaching the Korean student I had in class a few semesters ago. These days, the only person I know for sure who speaks Korean is a nasty little man with a Napoleon complex who give me the douche chills. So no, sorry, I won't be asking him for help.

I think differentiating completeness is my new metaphysical goal in life.

Last edited:
This is from my Google Translate app:

Patent Registration Utility Model No. 20-0476451 The only patent registered at home and abroad False exaggeration Strong Product Note Gas Saver Plus / R2 Button-type Gas Discharge Stars S...........

I tried that. It doesn't make sense.

When do you need it by? Is this video helpful?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back