A day at the zoo.

Great work here! I agree with it being pretty sad though. We were at the zoo about six months ago, there's a sun bear there who is living the dream! Free food delivery and no need to worry about predators for an animal that just lays in a hammock and looks like he smashes MDMA all day, sweet life. It does benefit some! 🌞

Then there was a seal having what looked like a bit of an anxiety attack, with the hundreds of zombie onlookers all standing there recording it on their phones with huge smiles on their faces. Absolutely disgusting to see, we ran out of there as fast as we could! 🤬

Great work here! I agree with it being pretty sad though. We were at the zoo about six months ago, there's a sun bear there who is living the dream! Free food delivery and no need to worry about predators for an animal that just lays in a hammock and looks like he smashes MDMA all day, sweet life. It does benefit some! 🌞

Then there was a seal having what looked like a bit of an anxiety attack, with the hundreds of zombie onlookers all standing there recording it on their phones with huge smiles on their faces. Absolutely disgusting to see, we ran out of there as fast as we could! 🤬
A necessary evil zoos are and yeah kind of depressing. In a 1000 year's we'll be struggling to find a creature out in the wild, it's already hard finding them.

The enclosures at the Melbourne zoo are small, really felt for the tiger walking around in circles... just glad my rabbits have a huge backyard to run, jump, sleep & eat in.

Animals are truly interesting. While I appreciate being able to see them in a zoo, I feel sad that they are incarcerated.

What kind of bird is in the 3rd pic? I like the blue on his beak.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back